Sophisticated, Tactical Direct Marketing Services
Ballard Direct offers a wide range of ongoing direct marketing services including
- Planning and execution of testable, measurable, analytics-driven direct and relationship marketing programs in integrated offline and online channels to
- Acquire new customers on a profitable basis.
- Maximize lifetime value and financial return.
- Deliver a consistent brand experience.
- Offer strategy and financial modeling for e-commerce, publishing, catalogue, negative-option and continuity club businesses and not-for-profit fundraising.
- Direct marketing test design, implementation and analysis.
- Media and mailing list planning, selection, buying and brokerage for direct response advertising, web marketing and direct mail.
- Copy, design and production of customer acquisition and retention communications, including direct mail, catalogues, print and broadcast advertisements and web communications.
- Strategic partnership negotiation and implementation to reach difficult-to-target markets in a cost effective manner.
- Customer database design, analysis and statistical modeling.
- Evaluation, selection and management of fulfillment, database, call center, data processing, printing, production, logistics and other US suppliers.
- Targeted public relations to augment direct-to-customer communications.
New Product Launch Strategy and Implementation
Ballard Direct has helped successfully launch Selective Marketplace’s Wrap and Poetry catalogues, Rohan Designs, Joseph Turner, Shipton & Heneage Shoes, Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts, History Today, Apollo and New African magazines, among others, into the US. We provide business and marketing plans with strategies and tactics for entering the US market including
- Assessment of the US market opportunity.
- Product attractiveness – distinctiveness and pricing.
- The US competitive landscape.
- Economic viability of the product under the US market conditions.
- Availability of targeted US media and list opportunities.
- Development of initial offer strategy including financial modeling of the offer to ascertain its economic attractiveness.
- Direct marketing test design to gauge the US market potential with limited financial exposure.
- Evaluation, selection and management of fulfillment, database, call center, data processing, printing, mailing, logistics and other key US vendors to implement the test.
- Analysis of test results to guide rollout growth strategies.