New Product Launch Strategy and Implementation
Ballard Direct has helped successfully launch Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts, Shipton & Heneage Shoes, Selective Marketplace's Wrap and Poetry catalogues, Joseph Turner Shirts, History Today, Apollo, and New African Magazine, among others, into the US. We provide business and marketing plans with strategies and tactics for entering the US market including
- Assessment of the US market opportunity.
- Product attractiveness – distinctiveness and pricing.
- The US competitive landscape.
- Economic viability of the product under the US market conditions.
- Availability of targeted US media and list opportunities.
- Development of initial offer strategy including financial modeling of the offer to ascertain its economic attractiveness.
- Direct marketing test design to gauge the US market potential with limited financial exposure.
- Evaluation, selection and management of fulfillment, database, call center, data processing, printing, mailing, logistics and other key US vendors to implement the test.
- Analysis of test results to guide rollout growth strategies.