Catalogues and Other Direct Merchants
- Selective Marketplace Limited – Wrap and Poetry catalogues
- Shipton & Heneage Shoes
- Joseph Turner Shirts
- Rohan Designs, Ltd.
- Long Tall Sally
- Sweaty Betty
- Chocolate Tasting Club
- International Dance Supplies
- Smythson of Bond Street
- Elégance Paris
"David Ballard was instrumental in successfully launching Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts in the US market. Within a year, we had over 20,000 US catalogue customers. He contributed to this great result by intelligently selecting mailing lists and print media, negotiating a productive strategic marketing partnership with a premium US shoe cataloguer, and getting a great article about our shirts in the Sunday New York Times Style Section just before Father's Day 2002."
Director, Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts.
- History Today Magazine
- Apollo Magazine
- The Art Newspaper
- IC Publications – New African and African Business
- Think Publishing – Legal Strategy Review
- Prospect Magazine
- Emap – The Architectural Review
- Haymarket – The Gramophone and Motor Sport
- British Film Institute – Sight & Sound
- Harper's Magazine
- London Review of Books
- The New Statesman
- Conde Nast Johansens
- BBC Music Magazine
- Continental Exhibitions – Ergo Expo
- Martin Randall Travel
- Osney Media – TSAM North America Conference
"Ballard Direct increased our US business by more than 50% in 18 months, through their professional and efficient understanding of the US direct mail business and their sensitive and responsive understanding of the needs of our particular business in the US environment. They have also been responsible for a 500% increase in the curry consumption among History Today staff."
Editor, History Today